Attention all 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th graders, we invite you to participate in the 2018-19 yearbook cover art contest, which begins on Thursday, December 20th, 2018. Two pieces of art will be selected – one for the front cover & one for the back cover of the yearbook. All participants will be showcased in the yearbook and at ME’s art show in April. Artwork must be submitted to the school office by Friday, January 11th, 2019 at 12:45pm. Students must include their first and last name, grade and teacher’s name ON THE BACK of their artwork. Please do not put your name on the front.
Cover art must bring to life this year’s theme: “Make Each Day Your Masterpiece!” You can only affect what will happen tomorrow by what you do today!! Let’s get creative and show how you make the most of each day at ME, creating your own unique masterpiece! Think about what this means to you and then create original, unique art that brings this idea to life.
- 2 Winners will receive a FREE Yearbook and a $20 Target gift card
- 1st place – Front Cover 2nd place – Back Cover
- Finalists will receive a coupon to a local restaurant/ attraction
- In order to be considered a finalist, artwork must be on theme and spelled correctly. Names must be written ON THE BACK of the artwork.
- Finalists’ Artwork will be Judged by the PTA Board
- Winners will be Announced on Wed., Jan. 30th
Download the official flyer HERE.